Spotify is the best way to listen to music, free on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Create and share playlists, or find curated lists for every genre, mood and activity. Discover new music, videos and podcasts that you’ll love. Tune in to hundreds of personalised radio stations with favourite and up-and-coming artists.
Stream free with ads or subscribe to Premium to go ad-free and download music to play when you're offline.
Build your biggest, best ever music collection with Spotify.
Free on mobile:
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
• Browse readymade playlists for every mood and moment.
• Create and share your own playlists.
• Stay on top of the charts.
• Get your personal Discover Weekly playlist every Monday.
• Keep discovering with Release Radar and New Music Friday.
• Stream radio based on any genre or artist.
• Make collaborative playlists with friends.
• Search for live music near you.
• Stream videos and podcasts.
Free on tablet and computer:
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time, even on mobile.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Download songs and listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Get Spotify on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation(R), Chromecast, TV and speakers.
Play what you love, from genres like:
• Hip Hop
and much more.
Download Spotify to start streaming now.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed stability issues
Ratings and Reviews
Please bring back the two panels for the ipad... i mean what was the reason behind to change it? I lost song trying to swipe right and left.
Also it could be nice to move forward or bring a song back without going to the song specifically in a huge screen and having this little streaming line down. Thank you for your services that we pay for years.
Very good but not perfect
It would be nice if you could create a playlist and than add songs from tour library in a row. The way is is now where you have to first select a song and than add it to a certain playlist. And a select many at once function to delete from library eould be nice thanks
Its in my opinion one the best music streaming service although I think it lacks the Apple Watch support that Apple Music has. Being able to listen to music without your phone would be truly amazing!
- 162.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2008–2017 Spotify Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Spotify Premium 8,99 €
- Spotify Premium 8,99 €
- month of Spotify Premium 10,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.