By Kevin Kozan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A quick reference guide to the most well known and commonly taken supplements.
* Mark supplements as favorites for quick reference.
* Pick a health topic to see related supplements.
* Locate nearby supplement stores (currently US only).
* Information for over 100 supplements with new additions each update.
* The biological functions and benefits of each supplement.
* The RDA or typical dose (if no RDA has been established).
* Food sources for each supplement.
* Search by keywords.
* For each supplement, an option to buy the highest quality products online from the most reputable online vendors.
The information contained in this application has not been evaluated by the FDA. Furthermore, the supplements described in this application are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Before adopting any supplement or dietary program, you should first consult a licensed health care professional.
What's New in Version 3.8
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the app to crash in iOS 8.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 October 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kevin Kozan
- © 2014 Kevin Kozan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.