By Dohi Sweden
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the drums in a whole new way; anytime, anywhere and on anything!
As seen on Mashable, Gizmodo, MTV Geek, TrendHunter and Wired!
Placed in New and Noteworthy in over 100 countries.
Picked as Staff Favorites by Apple.
148apps.com gives it 4.5/5 stars:
"..., this app is simply too fun and too ingenious to ignore. The interface is great and it sounds amazing when let loose."
TableDrum is the Augmented Audio application that allows you to sync the sound of any real object and trigger a real time response of high quality drum sounds.
You can now build your own drumset from practically anything. Drum applications where users tap the screen are things of the past. This is the future!
Take it to the streets, show your kitchen table who's the boss or simply let your stuff feel the rhythm.
With the TableDrum application the world is now your virtual drum set. You can sync the sound of basically any real object to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and link it to high quality drum samples of your choice.
Included in the app is the Classic Rock kit with 8 high quality drum samples. By expanding your sound library with the Ethno & Jazz kit and Electro and Glitch kit you can get access to another 32 high quality sounds to play with.
Some things to get started
Gear up with a couple of pencils and some office supplies, each one with unique acoustic characteristics, to drum on!
Use headphones for best result.
To link a drum to a real physical object
1. Hold down a drum pad until it starts glowing.
2. Release and tap a real physical object several times (4-8) while the light fills the circle.
3. When the linking process is done, the rim of the pad will glow.
The app recognizes sound, so for the app to work at its best, the sounds you link should be different and distinguished. While you are playing, hit the object the same way as when you linked it.
To unlink a drum
1. Hold down the drum pad for one second. The rim stops glowing and is unlinked from the real physical object.
Join the beat!
Works with iPhone 3GS or later, iPod Touch Gen3 or later and all iPads.
Devices without a built-in microphone require an external microphone to use the Augmented Audio linking.
Join our community and get access to the latest news, giveaways and promo codes on our Facebook page:
For inspiring videos, check out our Youtube channel:
For more games:
What's New in Version 2.0
We're proud to give our fans a major new update!
The game's been completely reworked to work on iPad's and iPhone 5. We have also improved the app in several ways.
- Now TableDrum is a Universal app which works natively on iPads with new graphics.
- Native iPhone5 support with new graphics.
- Added 4 new kit packs with 2 kits per pack summing up to a total of 13 kit in the app with a total of 104 unique sounds.
- Improved mixing of audio.
- Improved latency when playing previews of sounds.
- Several issues and potential issues fixed all over the app.
Thanks to all our fans who encourage us with five star ratings! Keep it up and we'll keep the updates coming.
- 1,99 €
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 August 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 47.5 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Developer: Dohi Sweden AB
- © Dohi Sweden AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- TableDrum Electro & Glitch kit0,99 €
- TableDrum Ethno & Jazz kit0,99 €
- TableDrum Caribbean kit0,99 €