By xyster.net LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• One of the "coolest, best and most useful photo apps for the iPhone" David Pogue, NY Times, April 27, 2011
• "A must buy for any iPhone owning image sequence fan" - Dr. Andrew Hudson-Smith, Digital Urban
• "Neat! ... TimeLapse is fun." - Dave Caolo, TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
TimeLapse is the professional choice for creating and editing great time-lapse sequences on your iDevice.
TimeLapse is the complete time-lapse workflow on the go.
Best in class time-lapse camera:
• Flexible and easy to setup - define your capture session any way you like
• Record 4K video (or HD)
• Record RAW photos (or JPEG)
• Smart Exposure ensures no time lapse flicker
• Works with Motrr Galileo robotic motion control to create amazing pan and tilt time-lapse movies - find out more about Galileo at www.motrr.com
Dedicated HD time-lapse sequence editor:
• Frame level editing
• Powerful framing capabilities for easy virtual pan and zoom
• Powerful filter stack - saturation, brightness, contrast, exposure adjust, gamma adjust, vibrance, white point and more
• Tilt shift
• Deflicker to ensure a pristine final result
Time-lapse photography is a movie making technique that creates the illusion of time progressing more quickly - of time sped up. Common examples of time lapse movies are movies of clouds zipping across the sky, growing plants, blooming flowers, rotting fruit, etc.
NEWS AND SUPPORT
For updates, news and help for TimeLapse follow us on Twitter @xysternet
Help TimeLapse improve! Many of TimeLapse's features are the result of thoughtful user feedback. Visit http://xyster.net/tlapse to share your ideas, post your videos or just say hi. If you love TimeLapse, don't forget to leave a review.
What's New in Version 6.2.6
Firstly, I shot 45 minute timelapse to a 20 sec final video with settings: 4K+,video capture mode, save photos.
This resulted to having a final .mov file that I could do NOTHING (save to library or iMovie) besides exporting it to Dropbox. After exported to Dropbox I couldn't get it back to the phone the file could not be played.
After several hours I concluded that the 4K+ resolution 4000x3000 was somehow preventing the file to be played on the iPhone.
The second timelapse trial got me really livid.
90 min timelapse to 35 sec video.
Settings: 4K, stills capture mode, no photos to be saved.
90 minutes passed , I heard the shutter sound for all 1050 photos captured, so when it automatically stoped NOTHING WAS SAVED , the folder icon had a QUESTION MARK and was black and empty.
This last one totally ruined all my work and time putting into this...
Customers Also Bought
- 5,49 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 03 February 2016
- Version: 6.2.6
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: xyster net LLC
- © xyster.net LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.