By Benoit Deldicque
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VeloDispo is the application you've been looking for to find bike-sharing stations quickly and easily. With top coverage, finding an available bike in your city will no longer be a hassle.
FINDING YOUR RIDE IS A BREEZE
- Favorite stations highlighted
- Station monitoring (notification on approach)
- Cycling directions right in the app, and turn-by-turn navigation with Google Maps, TomTom, Navigon, Michelin, CoPilot, Garmin…
- An interactive map of the city
- Fancy reminder cards in Passbook
- Updates in real-time for your network (and also in background)
- A widget in Notification Center
- With 3G / 4G you are covered everywhere
- Otherwise you can ride in the following list
FR: Amiens, Angers, Avignon, Belfort, Besançon, Bordeaux, Caen, Calais, Cergy-Pontoise, Chalon-sur-Saône, Clermont-Ferrand, Créteil, Dijon, Dunkerque, Grenoble, La Rochelle, Laval, Lille, Lorient, Lyon, Marseille, Montauban, Montpellier, Montélimar, Mulhouse, Nancy, Nantes, Nice, Orléans, Paris, Pau, Perpignan, Rennes, Rouen, Saint-Etienne, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Valence, Vannes
This list is subject to change. See the current list on our website.
We continually work to improve VeloDispo to make your experience as comfortable as possible. Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.1
New features on stations and map:
- Route duration and path on stations pins
- Access to station details on map
- Buy tickets from Capitaine Train for stations near a railway station
And also :
- Bug fixes
- UI refinements
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 03 March 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Developer: Benoit Deldicque
- © Benoit Deldicque
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.