VIP Access for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Symantec Validation & ID Protection (VIP) Access helps protect your online accounts and transactions. VIP Access provides simple, strong authentication when you sign in to your VIP-enabled accounts.
VIP Access lets you add strong authentication to your normal login in one of the following ways:
• Dynamically generate a one-time use security code on your mobile device. Enter that code along with your username and password.
• Receive a push notification on your mobile device that you approve as authentication.
• Use TouchID or your VIP PIN in a push notification to authenticate yourself on your mobile device.
Note: The strong authentication method you use depends on the method implemented by your participating organization. TouchID authentication requires that your mobile device is TouchID capable and that you have registered a fingerprint on the device.
Use VIP Access at participating organizations such as eBay, PayPal, E*TRADE, or any one of the hundreds of sites within the VIP Network:
Be sure to read the VIP End User Agreement after downloading VIP Access: m.vip.symantec.com/eula.v
What's New in Version 3.1
• Full support for Apple Watch, including:
• Ability to obtain security codes on the watch
• Ability to view, and approve or deny, VIP Access push transactions on the watch
• Interactive notification support
• Optional, darker theme for the VIP Access app (enable in Settings)
• Multiple usability and accessibility fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 15 December 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Symantec
- © 2015 Symantec Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.