By ralf uttenthaler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just swipe the slider and weekSlider will calculate in realtime each week of the year and shows you the first and the last day of the week.
weekSlider calculates all calendar weeks following the international ISO 8601 Standard, which defines the first day of the week as Monday and the last day as Sunday.
- Calculates the actual Calendar Week and displays on the Badge Number on the weekSlider icon
- Automatically changes week badger number
- Calculates all Calendar Weeks of the actual Year
- Calculates Calendar Weeks from Year 1971 to 2026
- Displays the first and the last weekday of the calendar week
- Displays actual Date
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Badge week number now changing at 0:01 am
- iPhone Version can change now years with just a swipe over the year label
>left to right = +1 year
>right to left = -1 year
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 September 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Ralf Uttenthaler
- © 2015 ralf uttenthaler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.