Using the winbank mobile app, you can perform your transactions and plan your monthly expenses using new modern financial planning tools!
Financial planning tools
- New home screen with transactions from all channels
- View of all product categories
- Categorization of monthly expenses with capability of setting spending goals and changing the expenses category
- Saving goals & saving progress
From the new home screen, you can see the latest transactions from all channels and
you can initiate a new transaction:
- With a vertical scroll, you can navigate among all product categories (Deposits, Cards, Loans, Investments and more) and the new home screen. By selecting a category e.g. Cards, you can navigate among your cards with a horizontal scroll.
- With a horizontal right scroll, you can view at a glance your product balances per category.
- With a horizontal left scroll, you can view your monthly expenses per category (e.g. Home, Transport). Here you can set new monthly spending goals and monitor your expenses.
Accounts & transactions
- View your account balances, your investment products (stocks, bond, mutual funds, repos, portfolio details) and personalized information on the available yellow points for redemption.
- Perform easily transactions such as: money transfers, bill & card payments, information and top-up of prepaid cards, mobile top-up, issuing of e-Administrative fee, e-Pass Attiki Odos, IRIS 24/7 Payment, send instant cash for cash withdrawal from any Piraeus Bank ATM without a card and more.
- Allowing the app’s notifications, the extraPIN code is automatically received and submitted by your device when needed for your transactions. You just confirm the transaction using your quick login, saving time while increasing security.
- Setup additionally security features for quick login (4 digit PIN), fingerprint authentication, or facial authentication (for compatible devices)
- Change password
- Piraeus Bank Masterpass service
- Perform transactions by long pressing the icon of the app
- Block-unblock for cards
- Reissue password & send username
- Send IBAN
- Push notifications
- Login to yellowday app through winbank mobile
- Find and view branches, ATMs and easypay kiosks on a map
The new winbank mobile application is currently available for all Piraeus Bank individual customers.
In case you do not have winbank credentials yet, please register online*, easily and for free, via web or via the new winbank mobile app.
For any information, or assistance in your banking experience, you can contact us through:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 182838 or +3021088000 (from abroad)
The service is provided under the current restrictions on capital transfers.
* Requires an active debit card (and its PIN) and your mobile phone number that you have registered at Piraeus Bank.
New Piraeus Bank Masterpass service for fast and secure online checkout experience though winbank login.
Ratings and Reviews
Adding statistics about how your money is being used is an amazing feature. Hope it gets even better with more features, like different ways to check if we have used more or less electricity and water judging on the bills we pay. Also, it would be quite useful to be able to limit how much money can be spent on our cards for subscriptions/internet shopping.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment!
Crashes in every log in attempt. Full of bugs and a very sloppy attempt by you! Competition regarding mobile bank apps is ahead of you. You have to try harder (change the developer for example) otherwise your presence in these type of features is doomed. Every bank worldwide develop mobile apps shouldn’t be that hard for you. Really disappointing, the app should be of strategic importance for you, since it’s the customers daily interaction with your bank. Improve it or develop a new one. iOS 11.4
“Useless” is a generous comment for an app that crashes during login.
I have had absolutely no problems for two years apart from the latest update. After 10 days of reporting the issue to customer service though, it’s again working perfectly.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.