The Men's Health Big Book of Exercises
Four Weeks to a Leaner, Stronger, More Muscular YOU!
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises is the essential workout guide for anyone who wants a better body. As the most comprehensive collection of exercises ever created, this book is a body-shaping power tool for both beginners and longtime lifters alike. From start to finish, this muscle manual bulges with hundreds of useful tips, the latest findings in exercise science, and cutting-edge workouts from the world's top trainers.
Inside The Men's Health Big Book of Exercises you'll find 619 exercises expertly demonstrated with color photographs, with dozens of movements for every muscle in your body, including:
• More than 100 core exercises! You'll never run out of ways to sculpt your six-pack.
• 74 biceps, triceps, and forearm exercises: Build your arms faster than ever before.
• 64 chest exercises, and featuring dozens of variations of the pushup and bench press.
• 103 back exercises, so you can carve a v-shaped torso.
• 40 shoulder exercises, for a tank-top worthy torso.
• 99 quadriceps and calves exercises, to help you jump higher and run faster.
• 62 glutes and hamstrings exercises, for a more powerful, athletic body.
From cover to cover, you'll quickly see that there's a training plan for every fitness goal--whether you want to shrink your hip, find your abs, or shape your arms.
Customers Also Bought
- 10,99 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: 22 December 2009
- Publisher: Rodale
- Print Length: 480 Pages
- Language: English