The Thriller Writer's Workshop
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Hotshot faculty member and amateur writer Martin Sanderson attends a Thriller Writer's Workshop at the ragged edge of the world on the Oregon Coast and finds that he's in way, way over his head. But Sanderson has a thriller of his own to write and intends to show these so-called professionals just why he belongs right there in that chair with the rest of them.
Published with bonus story "Occupy Stinking America."
* A mystery story by Alistair Ainscott.
* For more information about his work, go to alistairainscott dot wordpress dot com.
- 2,99 €
- Category: Crime & Thrillers
- Published: 05 August 2011
- Publisher: Rapid-Dynamix Publishing
- Print Length: 35 Pages
- Language: English