Mise En Place Lite
Por Derrick Schneider
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
(Mise En Place Lite is the free version of Mise En Place. It lets you add up to three dishes. New releases of Lite will also come about a week later than new releases of the full version.)
Mise En Place Lite helps home cooks get good food on the table in a timely way. Think of it as project management for meal planning. Getting Things Done (GTD) followers can think of it as a collection tool for the week's meals.
Mise En Place Lite lets you not only schedule dishes, but also the prep tasks and shopping needs for each dish.
Maybe you need to take something out of the freezer in the morning for dinner that night. Maybe you need to put salt on a chicken the night before you roast it to get the maximum amount of flavor from it. Maybe you need to make stock on the weekend for risotto during the week. Mise En Place Lite helps you coordinate all your cooking needs.
Plan dishes along with the prep work and ingredients you need for each one.
Consolidate all your shopping needs into a single list.
Each day, get an overview of everything happening on that day, including a timeline of prep tasks.
Scribble notes to yourself about food you want to make or cookbooks you want to look at.
Easily reschedule everything from entire dishes to individual tasks and shopping times.
Novedades de la versión 1.2
Sorry for the long delay updating this. Smaller updates should happen more quickly from now on. Hope you all like it!
- Ingredients now get chosen from a list rather than typed anew each time. You can edit the list to meet your needs.
- You can now email "exportable" information so that another MEP Lite user can import the list directly into his or her app. Useful for sharing shopping lists with your family or roommates.
- You can now email sets of meals.
- Ingredients attached to meals get re-added to the meal when you make it a favorite so that you don't have to retype them.
- Tabs remember the re-ordering you do in More->Edit
- Meals now default to capitalized.
- Various performance fixes and minor hiccups