Scientific Graphing Calculator
Por William Jockusch
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
** I would recommend buying the Scientific Graphing Calculator 2 instead of this app. I've lowered the price of that one to give people some encouragement. That said, I will be maintaining this app. **
1) Scientific Calculator. A lot of thought has gone into the design of the keyboard, which gives you everything you need while keeping the keys as large as possible. Available functions include the following:
• the usual arithmetic functions and exponentiation.
• square root, cube root, nth root, natural log, log base 10, log of arbitrary base, absolute value, factorial, permutations (nPr), combinations (nCr), modulus, random integer, bell curve, cumulative normal distribution.
• Define and name your own constants
• Complex numbers!
• Sig figs (requires iOS 6; enable under settings)
• Programmable keys (enable under settings)
2) Graphing. Capabilities:
• Graph up to nine equations at once.
• Graphs are labeled.
• You can drag the graph or pinch to zoom in or out.
• Calculator can find roots and intersections.
• Can graph in polar coordinates.
• Can graph parametric equations.
• Can graph parametric equations.
• Can graph implicit functions, such as x^2+y^2-4=0. Most calculator apps can't do this!
3) Vector and Matrix calculator. Vector dot and cross products. Multiply and add matrices. Determinant, transpose, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.
4) It can make a table of the values of any function you care to enter. You can choose the starting x value of the table, as well as how much x increases for each successive row.
5) Triangle solver. Enter three sides, two sides and an angle, or two angles and a side, and the solver calculates the rest.
6) Polynomial solvers. Find roots of linear, quadratic, or cubic polynomials.
7) The reference hits the high points of the following subjects:
algebra, calculus, geometry, trigonometry, vectors, vector calculus, and classical mechanics. So if you need a reminder of a trig identity . . . or the quadratic formula . . . or the chain rule from calculus . . . and so on, it's right there for you.
8) A unit converter. Your data are in meters, and you need an answer in feet? No problem! With a tap, you can enter the result of your conversion into the calculator. Currently converts different units of the following: acceleration, angle, area, density, distance, energy, force, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature, time, and volume. Great for physics problem sets! You can also define your own units.
9) Constants for scientific calculations -- speed of light, strength of gravity at Earth's surface, etc. etc. etc. Tapping on a constant will insert it into your calculation -- i.e, you don't have to key in the value. Again, great for physics problem sets!
10) Statistics mode, including options for scatter plots and for regression lines.
11) Works on both iPhone and iPad.
*** Note about the screenshots -- if you are viewing this in iTunes, you can see 10 different shots across the 2 different devices. They are all different shots. We need that many to show the range of capabilities of the calculator; even still we are leaving some things out. ***
I'd love to learn about your comments or suggestions. You can write me at firstname.lastname@example.org -- but without the xyz. Thanks!
Novedades de la versión 8.2
info on Mac version under more, but not on calculator
- USD 1.99
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 15/09/2016
- Versión: 8.2
- Tamaño: 16.0 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: William Jockusch
- © William Jockusch 2010-2014
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.