The Washington Post for iPad
Por The Washington Post
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Washington Post for iPad brings together trusted reporting, insightful analysis and immersive multimedia in a package that's optimized for your device. Explore a digital edition with up-to-the-minute reporting and commentary, a complete replica of our print edition, more than 40 comic strips plus easy access to all of your favorite columnists.
• You can download the app for free and enjoy complimentary stories each month.
• For unlimited access, a one-month subscription is available for $14.99 -- with the first month free!
DETAILS ABOUT AUTO-RENEWAL:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless it's cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Once installed, you will find this application in the Newsstand folder on the iPad home screen. The icon will appear like the image of your daily newspaper.
Novedades de la versión 3.1
Bug fixes and behind-the-scenes improvements, including fixes for layout issues on section fronts.