Your Turn - Kid Timer
Por Blue Vire
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
iOS 5 Users: You should change the default Alert Style. See the support website for more details.
Your kids love to play on your iOS device but you're tired of refereeing whose turn it is. Your Turn makes it easy for kids to share any iOS device.
How does it work?
As your child plays, Your Turn counts down the minutes until the next child's turn. When time is up, Your Turn signals to both kids that it's time to switch. With the tap of a button, the new child's turn begins. It's super easy and kid friendly.
* Add any number of players
* Set playing time per player
* Disable a player who isn't playing without having to delete
* Choose one of six different fun farm animals
* Plays a warning sound one minute before the timer expires
* Plays an alarm sound and shows an alert when timer expires
* Plays sound of next player so that they can listen for their sound
* Sounds match player's farm animal
* Start next player from the alert
* Can be used without an internet connection
Scenario 1: "I want my older child to have a bit more time to play than my younger one." No problem—Your Turn allows parents to set individual time allotments for each child. These time settings are saved and do not have to be set each time.
Scenario 2: "I have assigned each of my kids to a farm animal sound but one of them isn't going to be playing right now." Simple, click a button and Your Turn will remove that child from being timed until their animal is turned back on by you.
Scenario 3: "I only have one child but I want to keep track of the time he is using my iPhone." Of course, just assign yourself one of the farm animals and when you hear your animal sound it's time for junior to hand the phone back.
Free yourself up from officiating whose turn it is and help your kids learn to share with the help of Your Turn.
Supports Retina Display. This application requires iOS 4.0.