Learn French with Babbel
By Lesson Nine GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Speak French like you've always wanted to.
You don’t sound like a robot when you speak in your mother tongue (no offence to real robots reading this), so why learn French only to talk like one? We want to get you confidently speaking a language like you’ve always wanted to, not just memorising a list of words or learning sentences you’ll never use.
Give us a go – your first lesson is free!
LEARNING WITH BABBEL :
• Made by humans – expert linguists are behind all of our courses. We keep them warm and well-fed.
• Choose courses on topics you care about, and learn what matters to you.
• 15 minute lessons (on average) – learn without upsetting your calendar (we know how sensitive it can be).
• Progress is synced across all devices, and all content can be downloaded for offline use. So you can learn anytime and anywhere, except in your sleep (we’re still working on that technology).
• Review Manager – helps you keep new vocabulary up there once you’ve learnt it.
• Easy to use – simple and clear interface.
• We’re also available on Apple Watch – another easy way to practice on the go.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US:
**Good news travels fast — 92% of Babbel users improve their language proficiency after just 2 months of use.**
Vesselinov, R. and Grego, J. The Babbel Efficacy Study. New York 2016
** Fast Company # 1 Most Innovative Education Company 2016
** The World’s Highest Grossing Language Learning App
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
For each language there are four subscription options available:
One-month subscription for £9.99
Three-month subscription for £20.99
Six-month subscription for £32.99
Twelve-month subscription for £56.99
Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
GET IN TOUCH :
Any ideas, comments or feedback? Then we’d love to hear it! Email us at email@example.com
YOU CAN ALSO...
...visit us at www.babbel.com
...like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/babbel.languages
...watch us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/LessonNine
…follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/babbel
or on Instagram: www.instagram.com/babbel.languages/
What's New in Version 5.6.2
We’re still happy you download our app in the first place (several high fives were executed), but we realise there’s always room for improvement. So we’re constantly working hard to fix bugs and introduce features to improve your learning experience.
Questions? Feedback? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 July 2017
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 89.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Lesson Nine GmbH
- © Lesson Nine GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Learn FrenchUSD 9.99
- Learn FrenchUSD 59.99