By Skype Communications S.a.r.l
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Skype WiFi you can get online at over 2 million public WiFi hotspots worldwide at the touch of a button.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• iOS 7 or higher
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
• Improved performance and fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 23 September 2014
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Skype Communications S.a.r.l
- © (c) 2003 - 2014 Skype Limited, Patents Pending. Skype, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" symbol are trade marks of Skype Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.