The Real Estate Trading Game Designed Just for iPod & iPhone.
Do you dream about getting rich? Practice first on your iPod or iPhone!
Start with a limited budget and be on your way to build a million dollar empire. A Monopoly style game unlike anything you've EVER experienced on your iPod/iPhone. Buy and sell property, trade on the stock market, purchase vehicles, attend game shows, construct skyscrapers, and challenge your friends!
This game is designed to be more addictive and fun than ANY traditional real estate board game you might be used to!
- Richer gameplay than Monopoly.
- Use items to upgrade your properties, or destroy opponents.
- Place traps, block roads, steal from other players.
- Fun minigames to show your skill.
- Build a variety of structures with many upgrades.
- Monopolize entire streets to deal ultimate rent.
- Trade on the stock exchange.
- Purchase vehicles.
- Up to 6 player multiplayer
- Intelligent AI
- Challenging Campaign
- Quick Skirmish Mode
- Visit 4 unique cities and their streets.
- San Francisco
- Hong Kong
- High quality scores to go with each level
DESIGNED FOR IPOD & IPHONE
- Smooth touch control
- Shake the Dice
- Tilt MiniGames
- More levels, more items, more challenges
If you like games such as Monopoly, Game of Life, Civilization, or Sim City.
If you love TV shows like The Apprentice or The Amazing Race.
You will LOVE Millionaire Tycoon!
EXCLUSIVE TO IPOD and IPHONE.
-= v9.2 =-
- Chinese localization changes
- Improved support for latest iOS
-= v9.1 =-
- Fixed a bug where players colours are green on some devices
-= v9.0 =-
- Fixed a problem loading games when running on iOS 8 and iOS 9
-= v7.9 =-
- iOS 9 Compatibility update
-= v7.8 =-
- New Hong Kong Level
-= v7.7 =-
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash at turn 20.
-= v7.6 =-
- Fixed bug with loading autosave games
-= v7.5 =-
- Fixed crash issue in menu system.
-= V7.4 =-
- iOS 8 Update
- iPhone 6+ Support
-= V7.3 =-
- iOS 7 Update
-= V7.2 =-
- Added Paris Level
- Fixed minor bugs
-= V7.1 =-
- Fixed a screen orientation issue
-= V7.0 =-
- iPhone 5 Support
- iOS 6.0 improvements
-= V6.9 =-
- Minor Bugfix
-= V6.8 =-
- Added new mini game
- Added new items and events
- Gamecenter update
- Fixed a number of minor issues
- New Ladder system
-= V6.7 =-
- Fixed critical white box glitch
- Fixed loading issue and achievement bug
-= V6.6 =-
- 2012 Update.
- New maps and featured for 2012
- Free Moscow themed map
- Free Toronto themed map
- Fixed GC achievements
- Much faster loading speed
- Improved game speed and stability
-= V6.5 =-
- Fixed map editor load/save issue
- Fixed LA street
- Fixed Deal Game display issue
- Fixed AI Stock issue
-= V6.4 =-
- Fixed issue where text disappeared in mini-games
- Fixed issue with dead players appearing in news rewards
- Fixed map issue in LA stage
- Fixed bidding issue in auctions
-= V6.3 =-
- Fixed minor graphics glitches
- Reduced download size
-= V6.2 =-
- Fixed support for older model iPods
- Fixed openfeint crash issue
- Reduced download size
The game needs a bit of tuning
I've played a game similar to this on PC before called "RichMan Monopoly 大富翁＂ but this one has one big issue: For the Melbourne one is fine because it goes around a circle; but for San Francisco, you don't get to visit all the streets on every round. Basically you may repeat one area of the board a few times before getting across to the other area of the board. This copy version needs a bit of tuning compare to the original made by a Taiwanese Company. I will buy it once this issue is solved.
Very good game.o
This is a very very good game that I had played of. This is also the top three games that I like. But I wish that my dad could let me buy the full version.
Been playing for a long time but the current version comes with too many ads. Very disturbing