By Highwire Press, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AACR publications are mobile! You can access the full text of AACR journals from your iPhone or iPad. The app provides access to OnlineFirst articles as well as complete journal issues; you can even cache full-text articles for reading offline.
This app includes the following eight journals, published by the AACR:
* CANCER DISCOVERY (CD) publishes high-impact articles featuring major advances in research and clinical trials. Topics span the spectrum of cancer research and medicine from the laboratory to the clinic to epidemiologic studies. The journal also publishes News and Research Watch sections.
* CANCER RESEARCH (CanRes) publishes articles reporting the results of novel, timely, and broadly significant research that meet high standards of scientific merit. Topics span the spectrum of cancer research but are mostly focused on molecular and cellular pathobiology, stem cell biology, microenvironment, and integrated systems and technology.
* CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH (CCR) publishes articles that focus on innovative clinical and translational research bridging the laboratory and the clinic. Topics include targeted therapies; mechanisms of drug sensitivity and resistance; pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics; personalized medicine; immunotherapy; gene therapy; diagnostic biomarkers; innovative imaging, and clinical genetics.
* CANCER EPIDEMIOLOGY, BIOMARKERS & PREVENTION (CEBP) publishes articles featuring population-based research on cancer etiology, prevention, surveillance, survivorship, and cancer health disparities-- with a particular focus on articles with a transdisciplinary approach.
* MOLECULAR CANCER THERAPEUTICS (MCT) publishes articles that focus on discovery and preclinical development of novel therapeutic agents for oncology, preclinical studies of approved therapeutics, mechanisms of drug action and resistance, biomarkers of drug response, and drug toxicity mechanisms.
* MOLECULAR CANCER RESEARCH (MCR) publishes articles that focus on the molecular and cellular aspects of cancer biology. Topics include angiogenesis, metastasis, and cellular microenvironment; cancer genes and genomics; cell cycle, death, and senescence; DNA damage and repair; and signaling and regulation.
* CANCER PREVENTION RESEARCH (CaPR) publishes articles that focus on cancer prevention, preclinical, clinical, and translational research, with special attention given to molecular discoveries and an emphasis on building a translational bridge between the basic and clinicalÊsciences.
* CANCER IMMUNOLOGY RESEARCH (CIR) publishes outstanding original articles reporting major advances in cancer immunology that span the discipline from basic investigations in host-tumor interactions to developmental therapeutics in model systems, early translational studies in patients, and late-stage clinical trials.
What's New in Version 5.0
New features and bug fixes.
1. Social Media Integration - Facebook and Twitter
2. Refresh icon - To Refresh app data
3. Visual Aid/Tool Tip for ToC in portrait mode
4. App is now lighter and faster
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 05 August 2015
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Highwire Press, Inc
- © American Association for Cancer Research
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.