AAP City Guide
By ArtAsiaPacific Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AAP City Guide is your art-world travel companion to the major contemporary art galleries, museums, exhibitions and events happening across 53 countries in Asia, from the editors of ArtAsiaPacific—the first magazine covering contemporary art from the Asia, the Pacific and the Middle East.
From Istanbul to Auckland, find contemporary art wherever you are in Asia. Find out what’s happening in your city tonight, or in the country where you are going to visit next month. Whether you plan your travels around contemporary art, or just want to supplement your weekly cultural diet with more art, the AAP City Guide is your essential companion to must-see shows and events.
- Rich content and comprehensive listings of art museums, galleries, nonprofits in major cities across 53 countries in Asia, the Pacific and the Middle East, compiled by the editors of ArtAsiaPacific.
- Recommendations and descriptions of venues come with photos and AAP’s editors’ own opinions.
- Search by location, country, venue to see what’s happening soon, in a city near you.
- Find essential information for the first-time visitor, frequent traveler, or long-term resident, art expert or specialist: including locations, opening times and contact information.
- Access maps and colorful photographs for easy route planning and reference.
- Browse searchable listings of galleries and major events.
- Save your own favorite galleries, museums or spaces, as well as your wish list of events and exhibitions you would like to check out.
- Plus: The AAP City Guide gives readers a preview of the major events coming up in the months ahead in the art world around Asia.
The AAP City Guide app is created by the editors of the ArtAsiaPacific magazine, and features information from the annual edition of the ArtAsiaPacific Almanac, a guide to year in art from 53 countries from across Asia.
Feedback? Suggestions? Problems? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Not worth the money at all
It's suppose to be a great app to tell you exhibitions that will open soon in the Asian Pacific countries. However this app is hard to navigate and it just gives your really generic profiles about countries, museums and a brief description about the exhibitions - all of which you can find online. When you click on event, you expect to see a ranking of exhibitions that will open soon. instead all that was given was a list of galleries with exhibitions that opened 2 months ago. Very disappointing.
- HK$ 15.00
- Category: Travel
- Released: 17 March 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ArtAsiaPacific Holdings Ltd.
- © 2016 ArtAsiaPacific
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.