ABRAMS STEEL GUIDE®
By ABRAMS Engineering Services GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ABRAMS STEEL GUIDE® is an interactive application which helps one to choose the perfect steel grade in the industrial sector. This application is exceptionally helpful for designers and engineers of tools, mould making, machine construction or jig manufacturing.
Moreover, our application is a very useful learning tool for teachers, students and school children in terms of developing a practical understanding on the topic of steel and its industrial applications.
The complex content is intuitively, and through experience, refined, e.g. the use of a multi-dimensional decision criteria when selecting appropriate types of steel.
The Application offers:
- An overview of the industry and the commonly used steel grades.
- Technical information on each of our steel grades, i.e. its properties, chemical analysis and all the possible specifications available at ABRAMS®.
- The ability to search for alternate and possibly better steel grades to the one that you know and usually work with.
- A keyword search engine based on our intergrated database, which shows you your chosen term and all its relevant steel grades.
- A multi-dimensional search function which enables one to differentiate between steels by easily adjusting its properties, i.e. tensile strength, desired working hardness, relevant working temperature, machinability, toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- A product search of all available specifications at ABRAMS PREMIUM STEEL®, i.e. flat steel, round steel and steel with or without machining allowance respectively.
- A glossary of all important terms regarding the topic of tool steel, high speed steel, corrosion resistant steel, etc.
An intuitive system through simple user ergonomics. All the core functions can be used without an internet connection because the application`s complete database is also installed.
Never has finding the perfect steel grade ever been easier. Our application is available for free on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, thus the very least you can do is give us a try.
Note: The application is continuously updated and further developed. Thus, we would love to hear if you have any suggestions or comments. Please email us at:
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 May 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 45.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- Developer: ABRAMS Engineering Services GmbH & Co. KG
- © ABRAMS Engineering Services GmbH & Co. KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.