By Oranged Software, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Accounted is a powerful accounting solution with many of the features seen in much more expensive accounting programs, but with the ease of use of a much smaller application. It has features such as double entry accounting, accounts receivable/payable, split transactions, and check printing included. But we also focused on the interface and user experience.
Accounted includes many small touches, such as the "totals ticker" that instantly shows several totals at the bottom of each account. You could easily, for example, view and compare the total income of a certain type for this month, last month, this fiscal quarter, this fiscal year and more without making any mouse clicks.
Hundreds of features, including:
- Account types: Bank, cash, credit card, income, expense, asset, liability, equity
- Split transactions
- Recurring transactions
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivable
- Check printing with customizable settings
- Multiple Currency support with automatic exchange rate updating
- Import from QIF, IIF, CSV, Paypal, or Address Book
- Reports: balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flows, expense, income, many more
- Several useful charts and graphs for income and expense data
- Taxable account settings
- Hundreds of settings and preferences
- Ability to sync directly with Studiometry, our project management and invoicing software
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- Fixed an issue where online currency information would not properly load