Audiometry (1-18 kHz)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With increasing age people's hearing worsens . Youth to 20 years hear quite good, up to ca. 18 kHz. A 90-Year-old just hear only ca. 5 kHz. A 30 to 40-year-old should hear up to 14.000 Hz. Loud music or noise lowers this level. Test your hearing ability and determine how old you are (resp. your ear) really is. You can adjust the frequency from 1.000 Hz to
18.000 Hz. The program replaces not a professional hearing test. Use it generally to test your hearing. If something is suspicious consult your doctor for a professional hearing test.
- Frequency from 1.000 Hz to 18.000 Hz is adjustable
- Volume adjustable
- Play, Stop button
- At first test some frequencies
- Press the play-button
- Adjust the volume
- Start the Test with 1.000 Hz and set frequency up until you hear the tone no longer.
- The equivalent age is displayed
Use this program carefully. Do not play the tones near children, other pets.
- For iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with 8.0 or higher
What's New in Version 2.0
- adapted for iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, iPad, iPad Pro, iOS 8, 9, 10 or newer.
- HK$ 8.00
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 04 May 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Kai Bruchmann
- © Pocketkai.de
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.