• Coverage of 44 key jurisdictions covering both local administrative and criminal laws
• Automatic click-through to the correct country checklist with step-by-step practical guidance on what to do and what not to do for civil and criminal antitrust, anti-bribery and tax raids
• Ability to contact a local Baker McKenzie antitrust, anti-bribery or tax specialist directly (to receive full support in real time)
• Camera accessibility so users can take and send photos of the dawn raid warrant and other key documents so Baker McKenzie can provide immediate legal support
• Is designed based on our collective experience dealing with numerous regulators across the world
• Customizable language content available for antitrust raids in China and Japan.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.