Time to BRAWL! Team up with your friends and get ready for epic multiplayer MAYHEM! Brawl Stars is the newest game from the makers of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale.
Jump into your favorite game mode and play quick matches with your friends. Shoot 'em up, blow 'em up, punch 'em out and win the BRAWL.
BATTLE IN EXCITING GAME MODES
- Showdown: Play solo or with a friend in the rowdiest battle royale! Be the last Brawler standing!
- Gem Grab: Collect gems while fighting the opposing team. First team to collect 10 gems and hold onto them wins.
- Bounty: Collect stars for your team by eliminating opponents, but be careful not to let them pick you off. The team with the most stars at the end of the match wins!
- Heist: Crack the safe protected by the opposing team, and defend your valuables from would-be safecrackers. You have a couple of minutes to determine who leaves with the loot!
- Brawl Ball: It's a whole new ballgame! Can your team score two goals before getting blown up?
COLLECT AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Unlock a variety characters with punishing SUPER abilities, upgrade them with power points, and customize them with exciting skins.
PLAY SOLO OR WITH FRIENDS
Join a Band to share strategies and battle together with other players.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the real Brawl Star!
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale is finally here on mobile
- Rowdy, real-time 3v3 battles against players from all over the world
- Unlock new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and a SUPER ability!
- Multiple unique game modes to unlock and play
- Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Form a Band of Brawlers with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Upgrade your favorite Brawlers for that critical edge
- Customize your Brawlers with unlockable skins
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Supercell ID login flow improvements
Been getting horrible lag and once lag hits, the game is lost and your trophies are too.
Even worse on a stable WiFi connection. Doesn’t reconnect but that’s fine, I don’t expect an app to automatically and quickly reconnect but just saying once your lagged out...you’re out! Sometimes you reconnect and someone else is controlling your character...then you regain control of your character...which makes me think it’s possible supercell May actually have AI control npc’s to make it harder or less hard for your account to get higher trophies.
Seems like a lot of ganging up in solo games and groups of 5-6 people from a clan or club team just gang up then move onto the next target until it’s just them left.
Good bug bad bug
I don’t know why but I didn’t get any new brawlers but then as return the game gave me Spike and that is a little frustrating about my friend because by me getting the legendary
I love to play brawl stars but the players are starting to get too op and why there was a time that we can watch videos for getting more rewards but now we can’t. Why supercell had changed their mind and stop this wonderful thing!?!?!?
Link players within a range of cups
Sometimes really frustrating having “low” level player linked up in a game. For example, my team is 7, 6, 1, the other team is 7, 6, 8. We lose the game, because that player actually is new, he/she has no sense on how to win the game.
So, can we link up by number of cups? Just having similar number of cups linked together, at least, the levels of game playing are similar, and much fair.