Brighter and Bigger
By Kazunori Asada
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Brighter and Bigger" is a reading glasses tool for people who have difficulty reading fine print and focusing on nearby objects due to presbyopia, eye illness, etc.
Presbyopia is a normal condition for people over the age of 40, which arises from age-related changes in the anatomy of the eye. Moreover, it becomes difficult to read small letters due to eye illnesses, such as cataracts and low vision.
This application helps you to read small letters by making the images bigger, brighter and clearer with scientific color changing methods.
- Shows you fine print bigger, brighter and clearer.
- "Brightness Reverse" mode and "Monochrome" mode are supported. These modes are suitable for people with cataracts and low vision.
- "Tilted Angle Correction" mode, which can revises the distortion of images when objects are saw from a tilted angle, is supported.
- Maximum magnification of up to 20 times is supported so that you can use this tool as a monocle when you would like to see distant objects even if blurred.
- Developed by Kazunori Asada (Ph.D. Medical Science and Media Design) based on research in color science.
What's New in Version 2.01
A bug that the app can not launch on iOS7.0.3 is fixed.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 30 October 2013
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Kazunori Asada
- © 2013 Kazunori Asada
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimised for iPhone 5.