By Centre of Development and Resources for Students
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official CEDARS app is developed to keep you connected with Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS, The University of Hong Kong).
• News – CEDARS news at a glance.
• Food & Drinks – catering information included latest menu and the real time camera for utilization refer.
• Events – provide CEDARS activities information so you can invite your friends and mark in your calendar.
• Directory – contact details of our servicing units.
• Map – search and find campus direction and class room at your fingertips.
• Accommodation – provide information of accommodation and student residences for the students.
• Calendar – CEDARS events calendar.
• Video & Images – watch the media archive of CEDARS activities.
• Mini Game – join the matching game to have fun.
Your feedback is always welcome as we continue to enhance the functions and features of this app.
Our centre provides comprehensive and student-centred resources and outside classroom learning opportunities for your development. We believe both inside and outside classroom learning are essential for your development in the University. We help create a congenial environment conducive to your studies and overall development to execute the goal of The University of Hong Kong that is committed to whole-person education. CEDARS are ornamental trees with durable scented wood and evergreen leaves just like our logo. We favour this acronym as tree has rich meanings which are relevant to our work: growth, development, shelter and consistent with idiom saying “It takes a decade to grow a tree and a century to educate a person”. CEDARS services are always keeping with the times so we produced this Application for iPhone and iPad users to keep contact with CEDARS and easily sharing the lifestyle news to other social media.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Home interface update
- Password reset function
- Current location in Modules with Map function (Map, Food and Drinks, Accommodation)
- Fix bug in login button
- Scroll on All Cam panel
- Fix (Disable) landscape view to prevent display error
- Login interface update
- Push & Notification Module
- Calendar Module
- Fixed immediate close when Launching the app in iPad
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 March 2013
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Developer: Centre of Development and Resources for Students
- © The University of Hong Kong, Centre of Development and Resources for Students,CEDARS,香港大學,學生發展及資源中心
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.