By The Chinese University of Hong Kong
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app covers a broad range of topic areas such as resuscitation, fluid therapy, legal issues and electrolyte disorder, classified under Central Orientation.
- General guidelines on resuscitation, fluid therapy, legal issues and electrolyte disorder.
- An enriched interactive learning tool with embedded self-assessed quizzes for reinforcement study on key points related to the above topics.
- A reference for reviewing topics during internship.
- Review clinical situations on the basis of case examples in a format similar to that of clinical vignettes.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 May 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 81.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- © 2017 Resource Centre for Ubiquitous Learning & Integrated Pedagogy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.