The Chakra Deck - Yoga, Meditation, and Breathing Exercises
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE CHAKRA DECK
50 cards for promoting spiritual health
by Olivia Miller
Yoga consultant: Michele Damelio
Within the body lie seven vital energy centers. We can’t see or feel them; they won’t show up in an X ray or MRI. Yet for thousands of years, Eastern cultures have recognized their importance to our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. Through these centers, known as chakras, life energy flows and is processed.
The Chakra Deck features 49 cards, seven for each chakra. A fiftieth card describes the aura, an electromagnetic field that is affected by the movement of energy throughout the chakras.
The seven cards for each chakra include:
• A description card, which lists basic information: English and Sanskrit names, and key influences such as color, element,
gemstones and crystals, flower essences, essential oils, foods, physical location, and associated body parts.
• An explanation card, which lists ways to identify imbalances; includes a bulleted list of associated physical, emotional, and behavioral issues; summarizes what may be experienced when
a chakra is balanced; and suggests activities beneficial to achieving balance.
• A breathing exercise card and three yoga pose cards, designed to move stagnant or constricted energy, balance the glandular system, strengthen the respiratory and central nervous systems, and relieve stress. Each card features an illustration of the pose on one side; the reverse provides easy-to-follow instructions, a bulleted list of benefits, and a suggested affirmation targeting the energy of the particular chakra.
• A meditation card, which fully integrates the chakra’s energy throughout the entire being.
What's New in Version 1.3
General updates, including image text and icon.
Customers Also Bought
- HK$ 15.00
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 10 July 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kardeo
- © 2009 Kardeo Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.