ChickOrDude – The Ultimate Male / Female Gender Detector
By Percipo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• NOTE: Does not work on iOS 8+. Update coming soon!
Does your new pixie cut make you look like a fashionista or a fella? Is your new guyliner screaming punk rock or princess? With ChickOrDude, you can find out how masculine or feminine you really look.
Finding out where you rank on the gender scale is simple. Simply snap a pic on your camera or choose one from either your photo library or Facebook account and then watch as ChickOrDude’s amazing artificial intelligence engine recognizes and scans your face. When it’s done, the engine awards you a 0 through 100 score. At 100 on the left (male) side of the scale, you’re the Bruce Willis of all your friends, the epitome of a modern day action hero! With 100 to the right, you’re definitely the “I bleed pink” Paris Hilton of your group. And at 0, you’re the perfect androgynous specimen, equal parts masculine and feminine.
If you’re tired of your friends calling you a tomboy just because you have a penchant for flannel, scan a photo of yourself and share your 90% feminine results via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
For more fun, see how manly or girly your favorite celebs appear to be. Justin Bieber, Cher, Zac Efron, Prince, and Hilary Swank – what do these celebs all have in common? Only two are Oscar winners. Four out of the five of them are hit singers. But all five of these stars are subjected to one perennial question – “Whoa, is that a chick or dude?” Use ChickOrDude’s search function to find out if Justin is more of a “Justine” or Cher’s actually a “Charles.”
• Uses an advanced artificial intelligence engine to approximate how masculine or feminine you are based on a 0 to 100 scale.
• Scan a photo taken from your camera, photo library, Facebook, or the web and get instant results.
• Find the loveliest or toughest photo of yourself to post to Facebook or your online dating profile – see if you look more manly or girly from a certain angle, with a certain haircut, in certain lighting, with less or more makeup on, etc.
• Share your results through Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Requires Internet connectivity.
About Percipo: Percipo is revolutionizing the way computers interact with humans by building machines that can sense the world like humans do. If you’re having fun with our apps and want the latest scoop on our upcoming apps and updates, follow us on Twitter at @ScanYourFace. Happy scanning!
What's New in Version 1.5
• You can now search the web with Google or Bing within the app to see which famous men look more like women, and vice versa.
• You can now share the results with your friends and followers through Twitter, in addition to Facebook and email.
It's so funny. Very good ^^
- HK$ 8.00
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 20 December 2010
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Percipo Inc.
- © 2010 Percipo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.