Clock/Radio Light Alarm (iPod, radio, classic ring tones…)
By oWorld Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wake up to a song from your iPod! New with Firmware 3.0; you can now choose the song that will wake you up!
What if the iPhone was also... a clock and an alarm? You could put it in a corner and it would give you all the information a clock would :)
So the iPhone would show you:
- The time (in 12/24 hour format)
- The date (4 different date display formats)
- The week number
- The day's saint
- An alarm indicator
Put your iPhone on your bedside table or near you and it will give you all the information you need at a glance: simple, clear and efficient. It can even be used as an alarm clock or an entirely personalised alarm!
Wake up gently thanks to the light alarm. The application displays a white screen that will reach its maximum intensity for when the alarm is set.
The following settings are available:
- Time display format: 24 or 12 hour clock
- Date format: "16/11/08", "16 Nov. 08", "Sun 16 Nov. 08" or "Sunday 16 November 08"
- Display style: LED or Modern
- Display colour: Red, blue, green, white or yellow
- Deactivate the iPhone's automatic standby mode: go to sleep in peace, you'll always have the time on your iPhone at a glance!
- The telephone is too bright in the dark? No problem, just lower the brightness with a simple screen touch!
- Show the date
- Show the day number
- Show the week number
Possible alarm settings:
- Turn on/off
- Possibility to repeat the alarm every x minutes (configurable number of minutes)
- Possibility to define the days the alarm will go off (e.g. Every day except Saturday and Sunday)
- Visual indicator that shows if the alarm is on or off and at what time it will go off.
- Choice of alarm ring from 24 different melodies (alarm rings, birds, ocean, frog).
- Choice of being woken by the radio:
Your favorite radio station isn't available? Send me a mail ;)
- Choice of being woken by music from your iPod!
Do you have any ideas to improve this application? Feel free to write to us.
Are you not entirely satisfied with a particular function? Feel free to write to us.
This application is made for you, so take advantage of that!
- How to access the application settings?
- Double click on the screen and a menu will appear at the top of the screen. With this you can set the clock and the alarm.
- I can't hear any sound from the iPhone/iPod, is this normal?
-You have to put the iPhone in ring mode (bell not crossed out on the iPhone). That way you'll be able to hear all the sounds made by the application.
What's New in Version 2.0
- New design
- HK$ 8.00
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 April 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: oWorld Software
- © 2008 Olivier BERNAL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.