Color My Photos
By Heiko Dreyer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
# Now also available on the iPad #
Creating stunning photo splash and saturation effects should be easy, smooth and fun. Color My Photos has got a nice looking and easy-to-use multi-touch interface to create amazing, movie style photos. Available brushes let you color with different saturations to perfectly match the style you want. All you need is a color photo and some creativity.
- Double-Tap hides toolbars
- Landscape Mode
- 4 Brushes with different sizes (Paintbrush, Marker, Spray, Eraser)
- Saturation / Opacity Slider
- Invert Black & White / Colors
- Undo & Redo
- Import from Camera / Camera Roll
- Export to Camera Roll, Clipboard, Mail, Facebook, Flickr and Twitter
The welcome screen gives you a detailed Introduction on how to use Color My Photos. If you want to read it again later, just enable it in the App Settings or tap on the logo.
What's New in Version 1.50
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support.
- Bug fixes.
- HK$ 15.00
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 28 September 2012
- Version: 1.50
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Heiko Dreyer
- © 2012 Heiko Dreyer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.