Crags Climbing Log Book
By James Buchanan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Crags climbing log book is a quick and easy way to log your climbs out in the field. You can quickly set up new crags, annotate routes and log climbs for yourself or a whole group of climbers.
*** Now with route sharing with other app users***
* Simple and easy to use
* Support for multiple climbers on one device
* Annotate your route photos
* View your crags plotted on a map
* Support for multiple gradings
* Email export of climb your data
* No registration required
* New in V2: Ability to share routes with other app users
What's New in Version 2.3
This update mainly deals with improving the information that can be stored against a Crag. You can now provide crag information records that can be annotated with routes and labels and shared with other users.
Have also improved the route sharing so that you can download a whole crag in one go.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 29 June 2012
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: James Buchanan
- © 2011 James Buchanan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.