By Alex Yung
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Interpretation of Radiographs - CT Abdomen will help you to follow a systematic approach towards the reading and interpretation of abdominal CT scans.
- A reference to help you to read a “normal” CT scan, learn specific types of anatomy (bones, muscle, organs, vascular) and better visualize the human body.
- An intuitive interface that allows you to navigate to see relevant illustrations and details on normal human anatomy seen on the CT scan.
- A 3-D visualization to help you understand the cross-sectional anatomy, so you are able to appreciate not only the anatomical relationships but the surface representation of organs as well.
- Category: Education
- Released: 16 February 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 77.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alex Yung
- © 2017 Resource Centre for Ubiquitous Learning & Integrated Pedagogy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.