Days is a countdown to the special moments that matter to you.
It’s the small things in life that matter most. Birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and moments shared with the closest people in your life. Days helps you countdown and remember those special moments.
Count up or down to your events
All of your events are remembered forever, whether you’re counting down to a holiday or looking back on your wedding anniversary.
Count down yearly, monthly or weekly to events. Events like birthdays and anniversaries will never be forgotten again.
Days is designed with care and attention at it’s core. Subtle animations and beautiful imagery mean your experience is always the best it can be.
Swipe across to easily switch between your events so you can browse your events easily.
We let you know how far away your event is so you’re always in the know, without even opening the app.
So much more
We’d love for you to experience Days, which is why you can download it for free. We’re always working on new features and we love hearing your feedback.
We've loved hearing your feedback on Days 2 and we're so glad that you're enjoying it! In this update we're addressing some of the early issues and pain points. These include:
- Added clearer instructions for how to edit your focus area
- You can now edit a focus area after adding your event
- We now remember your last filtered category and open on that next time Days launches
- Fixed an issue where some non-gregorian calendars would show the incorrect year
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't use the native long press on the title input to edit
- Translations: we now speak Chinese and French (more on their way)
- Added native WhatsApp sharing
- A host of smaller bugs
We've also heard all of your feedback on card height and widget improvements - we're working on these and hope to have them out soon!
Easy to use, simple clean layout. I recommend it
A good choice for day count
No advertisement, clean UI
It's good if it can browse photos from album, other than Camera Roll, as a background photo.
Clear and very useful
I can see how many days left and I can have enough time to prepare some presents.
Honestly that's good