By John Garrison
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There are other practice trees on the app store, but you aren't some armchair drag racer, you are a saturday night warrior, seasoned by the smell of high octane and the the feel of your car powering down the track. You need a practice tree app that boasts the features of dedicated hardware trees costing up to a hundred times more. Finally, there's an app for you.
Drag Tree includes many advanced features to actually improve your times, not just amuse you between commercials while you watch other people living YOUR dream.
- Four tree types including Full 0.500, Pro 0.400, Full 0.400, and Pro .500.
- Fully adjustable delay box featuring adjustable bump down and bump up controls for post release fine tuning.
- The delay box features both cross over launching and cross talk style trees.
- Perfect RT is adjustable from .400/.500 to .000.
- Controls are adjustable to launch on release of the button or the press of the button.
- Control the tree using right handed or left handed orientation.
- Choose the lane that you start from.
- Blocking feature to block out the first two amber lights in a full tree.
- Randomize your opponent's dial-in time for a more realistic experience.
Statistics are automatically saved after each run to allow you to keep better track of your performance. A total of six statistics are tracked. These include:
Number of Runs
Red Light %
Perfect Light %
What's New in Version 2.5
Option to randomize your opponent's dial-in time.
Support for iPhone 5's larger screen.
Stats now keep track of your number and percentage of perfect lights.
Stats now give your number of red lights in addition to the percentage.
- HK$ 23.00
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 12 June 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Garrison
- © 2013 John Garrison
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.