By NIPPON INFORMATION CO.,LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash the power of your presentations!
EBooklet2 Pro allows you to display files on other iPads and iPhones. The actions on the host
are displayed on the clients in real time. Zoom in on a page and the clients zoom in automatically.
Draw lines with Marker Mode and the markups are immediately displayed on the clients.
(Both EBooklet2 Standard and Pro versions can be used as clients)
1. Quick display of PDF files; select pages by simply tapping the page thumbnail view
2. Audio playback timed to each page
3. Record meetings with the voice recording feature
4. iPads can connect via Bluetooth or WiFi and view presentations in real time
5. Zoom in and out of anywhere on the page
6. Marker Mode allows you to draw lines on the page
7. Immediately access data shared in online storage such as Dropbox
8. Give presentations to groups using the projector output
9. Send files as email attachments as you are viewing them
10. Clients can browse files independently of the host, while the host is notified of which pages are being viewed by a star mark on the page
11. Laser pointer functionality using the internal gyroscope (iPhone4, 4th Generation iPod Touch only)
12. Send and receive files via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Give presentations in person to potential clients
- Provide information to customers at a store service counter
- Collect documents in multiple languages to give a multi-language presentation
- Provide explanations of materials at a conference
- Use to display curriculum for tutoring small groups
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Fixed an issue where app crashes on some environment
(Finished support for iOS4.x)
- HK$ 53.00
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 26 September 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: NIPPON INFORMATION CO.,LTD.
- © 2013 Nippon Information Co.,Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.