By Shang xuwei
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Echoii App is a very professional client software for Echoii Equipment. The Echoii App allows you to remotely access all the photos, movies, music and documents stored on your Echoii Equipment from iPhone, iTouch and iPad. The Echoii App can provide various functions such as uploading and downloading files, multiple selections, server management, sending email with files, etc. Additionally, you can upload pictures and movies as soon as you take them.
Main Features ...only a partial list:
1. Multiple file selection
2. Browsing, Uploading and Downloading files.
3. Searching in the Echoii E6 and local files.
4. Uploading pictures and movies as soon as you take them.
5. Sending email attaching local files.
6. Server management(create a directory, etc.)
7. A built in web browser lets you see your changes without leaving Echoii App.
8. Management files in the local files on iPhone, iPad and iTouch(create, delete, rename and copy).
9. Playing various file type(especially supported by iPhone and iPad: mov, mp4, m4v, mp3, MS Power Point, MS word, MS Excel, psd, jpg, png, etc.).
Download this App if you have OS 4.3 or later.
This application is optimized for Echoii Equipment. For using this application, you had better own one Echoii Equipment.
Know about Echoii E6 here: http://www.echoii.com
What's New in Version 2.6.3
1. Fixes a bug that could cause Echoii to crash when importing multiple photos or the video file more than 100M
2. Fixes a bug when pressing Cancel button while connecting to the Echoii Device the remote panel displays a blank list.
3. Improves reliability of playing videos.
4. Fixes a bug that prevents user to select a sheet while accessing an Excel document.
5. Resolves an issue that the virtual keyboard covers the text field when user renames a files in Landscape mode.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 26 November 2012
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Shang xuwei
- © Tom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.