Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Envision iPhone application provides a mobile interface to Ennova's Envision web application for Construction Management.
You can use the Envision iPhone application to:
* Make daily status updates on planned construction Activities using comments and photos
* Capture field Events that are impacting the project Activities.
* Create and update Tasks needed to deliver Activities and Events.
* Filter work based on project Discipline and Location.
* Work offline then share updates when back in network coverage.
1. To setup the iPhone application enter the Envision web URL on the settings screen.
2. Enter your Envision username and password to sign in.
Things you should know:
* This service is only available for Envision customers.
* Ennova recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers' software and support to ensure that your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
* Support changing owners for Activities, Events, and Tasks.
* Support attaching images while creating new Tasks.
* Label “not started” activities as “Ready” instead of “Open”.
* Show unsynced parent activities as “N/A” rather than “None”.
* Refresh UI immediately if status change fails due to a conflict.
* Fix intermittent freeze when applying status/owner changes.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 August 2014
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ennova Pty Ltd
- © Ennova Pty. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.