EPPP Flash Cards
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Rated 1 of the 15 best psychology apps by CareersInPsychology.org!*
DSM-5 content has been added! While ASPPB does not plan to integrate DSM-5 information into the EPPP until August 2014, we've made the content available so that users planning to take the exam in August or later can start mastering the information now!
Offering the most comprehensive mobile psychology study materials, StudyPsych’s EPPP Flash Cards consist of over 2,500 flash cards delineated by all of the content areas covered on the EPPP:
01. Ethics and Professional Issues
02. Diagnosis & Psychopathology (Abnormal)
03. Clinical Psychology
04. Learning Theory and Behaviorism
05. Industrial/Organizational Psychology
06. Lifespan Developmental Psychology
07. Neuropsychology & Psychopharmacology
08. Research Design and Statistics
09. Test Construction and Interpretation
10. Social Psychology
11. Intellectual Assessment
12. Community Psychology
Plus 1,000 Practice Test Questions
The StudyPsych flash cards were designed by a licensed psychologist who has helped many pass the EPPP, comprehensive exams, and other psychology tests the first time. To make studying both easy and effective, users are provided with multiple useful study options, including:
- Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Short-term Goal (Leitner) and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode
- 3 response levels to indicate whether you don't know a topic, know the basics of a topic, or know a topic well.
- Incredible support! I respond to all questions and feedback as soon as possible. Email me anytime for support: StudyPsychEPPP@gmail.com
With these flash cards, containing information similar to that found in other much more expensive study materials, you will be well on your way to passing the EPPP the first time!
Contact Info: StudyPsychEPPP@gmail.com
QUESTION 1: If I purchase the app on my iPhone, can I use it on other iOS devices?
ANSWER 1: YES! Purchase the app a single time and use it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices.
QUESTION 2: Is the app content updated annually?
ANSWER 2: We actually update the app’s content more than annually. However, it would be difficult to notice any significant changes, primarily because not much is added each year. In fact, all the “big guys” only say they update their material annually as a sales gimmick. Don’t take my word for it? Compare 2004 study books (usually free at your school library) to the most recent books and you’ll notice the information is nearly an exact match.
QUESTION 3: Why does this app cost more than other EPPP apps?
ANSWER 3: A lot of time and effort was put into making this app, from condensing the most “need-to-know” information to linking the cards to websites. Also, ours is the most comprehensive mobile EPPP app, addressing every content area covered on the actual exam. The amount, quality, and presentation of the content in the others apps pale in comparison.
QUESTION 4: Is this app all I need to pass the EPPP the first time?
ANSWER 4: While we are uncomfortable making such assertions, many users who passed the exam have contacted us to tell us our app is all they used to study. With the option to retrieve more information about a particular topic provided on most cards, there really is no need to purchase other study materials! Rather, we recommend concerned users get their hands on an old (free) set of study books and use them alongside our app.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Separate DSM-5 deck added back (same cards are integrated in the Abnormal deck)
- Removed all specifically DSM-IV cards
- Updated Developer Contact Information
- HK$ 238.00
- Category: Education
- Updated: 16 December 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean
- Developer: Marshall Schott
- © 2010 StudyPsych
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.