By The Chinese University of Hong Kong
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ERGMosaics, Powered by Computer Science and Engineering Department
Winner of the CUHK Faculty of Engineering 20th Anniversary App Design Competition!
ERGMosaics is a simple, yet powerful photo app that creates AWESOME and DELICATE mosaic photos for you. Can you imagine how thousands of small photos can compose your face? Do you want to show off your cool photos with astonishing artistic effects? Go try it out and have fun!
No switches. No complex settings. No initial setup. No long waiting time. Just take a photo from your camera and go. The app processes your photo at an unbelievable speed, producing a print-quality mosaic image right on your iOS device. You can immediately view and share your artwork to Facebook in this lovely app.
- Support photos imported from camera and photo library
- On-device mosaic image generation
- In-app user-friendly photo browser
- Fully functional, Photos-like image viewer
- Share on Facebook, send by email and save to photo library
- Bundled with 500+ distinct mosaic tiles taken around the engineering buildings at CUHK
- No initial configuration required
- Super fast mosaic image generation
- Automatically Optimized image quality (settings-free!)
- Print-ready image resolution
Want your face to appear in our celebration poster? You can contribute your own photos to our online database and let us generate a large mosaic poster with all photos uploaded by users. You can view the poster in the app and show to your friends where you are!
What's New in Version 1.1
What's New In Version 1.1
- Fixed crash related to photo deletion
- Fixed a bug that prevents users from uploading images to Facebook
- Improved UI smoothness
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 07 August 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- © The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.