The OFX Money Transfer App is here to help you make fast, secure and simple international money transfers 24/7.
We make mobile money easy, so you can keep up with market trends, transfer on-the-go, and track payments wherever you are.
The world is moving to mobile money transfers. OFX offers:
• Better exchange rates and lower fees compared to the banks
• A secure platform to ensure the safety of your funds
• Simple registration and transfer within minutes
• Live rates and currency trends
• A global support team available 24/7
• Over AUD $125 billion transferred. 190 countries. 55 currencies.
Join more than 430,000 people who have used OFX and make your transfer with us today.
We'd love to hear from you! If you have feedback or any ideas on how to improve the app, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OFX Money Transfer App is brought to you by OzForex Limited ABN 65 092 375 703 (trading as “OFX”) and its subsidiaries make no recommendations as to the merits of any financial product referred to in the app, email or its related websites. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
In order to transfer money, you will need to register your account and agree to our Customer Agreement.
Want to view market rates and historical charts before login? Just tap on the 'Want to check the rate first' link on the start page. And if you leave the app in the rates section, it becomes the start page for your next visit.
With our latest update:
- The Rates section is faster and more reliable.
- Rate history charts now include exact time on touch interaction.
- Login issues for usernames containing special characters have been fixed.
- Create Recipient and Make Transfer sections are more reliable.
We are listening to your feedback and working hard to improve the app. If you have feedback or any ideas on how to improve the app, email us at email@example.com.
Tried to open the app and get a message stating that this app cannot be run on a jailbroken iPad .
Great but my IPad isn’t jailbroken so I don’t know what is going on with this app
We have introduced a new version of the app with a refreshed design that should also fix the jailbroken device error. Please upgrade to the latest version and let us know what you think by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are listening to your feedback and working hard to improve the app.
Finally on apps! I always use the web version but find it hard to use on phone. Like the convenient to convert currency but would be nice if the forex table can be shown for quick reference, like the one on web, as well.
No longer can run on iPhone 6 plus
Now it just says not supported then forward to their website