FullControl is a fun, and easy-to-use app that turns your iPhone or iPad into a remote control. So you can control your computer with a tap or flick of a finger.
Why is FullControl so different?
• there are specific commands for each Mac application, for ALL Mac applications!
• high commands customization;
• launch applications;
• volume control;
• navigate through Mac filesystem and open files;
• remote keyboard and mouse.
Do you want to skip to the next track? There is a fast command for this! Do you need to stop the movie? There is a command for this!
Want to start a video? Do not look for it with the mouse, FullControl allows you to access the contents of folders on your Mac and launch files with the program of your choice!
### ALL FEATURES ###
• Custom command FOR EACH Mac application
• Launch applications in the folder "Applications" and in the Dock
• Remote keyboard
• Remote trackpad
• Shutdown, restart, and putting to sleep the Mac
• File browser and file launcher
• Automatic server detection
# In-App Purchases FEATURES #
• Numeric pad
• Live screenshots of your Mac
• Volume control
• Brightness control
• Music control (play, pause, next, previous)
FullControl just installed, you have already provided the commands to control your music on iTunes, Spotify, the videos play on VLC, QuickTime, manage live TV on EyeTV!
• Mac Intel with Mac OS 10.7 (or higher)
• FullControlHelper (3.1.6 or higher) installed on your Mac
FullControlHelper is available for free at http://fullcontrol.cescobaz.com/
• New multi-touch trackpad
• 3rd part keyboard support
• bug fixes
The app becomes free with PRO version available via In-App Purchases or available for those who downloaded FullControl before version 3.0
New features! ( available with FullControlHelper 3.0 or higher)
• music controller
• screenshot zoom feature
• pad with arrows, esc and return
• landscape view
Ratings and Reviews
The best remote app I
As title. I seldom rated app actually. But this one is really great.
Different from other mono-fuction app, that can only be the remote keyboard or touchpad, I can use it to open other applications.
There are bugs though, like I can't close the application, but overall is very good:>
The lite app works, however the full version doesn't let me save the IP address, rendering this $1.99 useless
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.