Jockey Club Good Hand Easy Match Alliance (or “Good Hand”) is a service matching platform established in 2016, supported by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. It is a digital platform that provides real time matching of home care services including elderly care, escort for medical appointments, rehabilitation training, household cleaning, etc.
Participating partners are NGOs and social enterprises in Hong Kong that share the vision of providing quality home care services for the community.
Why “Good Hand”?
• One stop solution for home care services
• Save time to make comparison among different service providers
• Abundant supply of helpers across various locations
• Service order can be matched anytime anywhere
• Helpers are given training to ensure quality service
• Helpers are rated by users after providing service
• Support social enterprises through ethical consumption
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app has bug
I can not submit the registration form, so stupid ....waste my time
- Senior Citizen Home Safety Association
- 34.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jockey Club Good Hand Easy Match Alliance.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.