By Jelle Vandebeeck
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A powerful GPX file reader for the iPhone or the iPad.
Tracks, Routes & Waypoints - View your tracks, routes & waypoints in GPX Reader. You can switch them on/off in the settings screen.
Maps - Open your GPX file in GPX Reader and check out the tracks on Maps. Set the map type to map, satellite or hybrid.
Safari & other apps - Open GPX files by clicking a link in Safari or any other external appilication.
TCX Support - Open your TCX files in GPX Reader. TCX is a data format introduced as part of Garmin's Training Center product.
Credits for the View Deck go to @inferis
What's New in Version 2.3
Hi again. Sorry for the long delay, but I finally got around to fix some bugs and add some small features.
Here what I did:
- Fixed a bug where it wasn't possible to show the directions for a waypoint.
- Fixed a bug where the route toggle switch wasn't visible.
- Make it possible to use split view on the iPad.
- Make iPad Pro compatible.
- Show a nicer distance label.
- HK$ 15.00
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 13 July 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jelle Vandebeeck
- © 2014 fousa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.