HELP contacts HELP
By Jedi Master Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HELP app is designed to keep you safe by alerting the people closest to you if you are in trouble or need assistance. It is for peace of mind knowing that if something happens to a loved one or friend that they have the opportunity to call for help.
Examples of use could be:
· A child getting bullied on the way home from school; they can press the app and get mum or dad to come and pick them up.
· Getting followed home from work on the train; you can call to get someone to meet you at the other end.
· At home alone and someone is trying to break in; you can have a neighbour / friend come over immediately.
When activated, the app will immediately identify the chosen contact nearest to your location and automatically dial their number. If the closest person does not answer it will text up to 10 other contacts and continue to do so until one of them calls you. The text message can be customized and could read: “John Smith Needs Help please call immediately.” Why is this important? Because generally you do not have the time to remember or call numbers that might not answer.
This app does not replace a call to emergency services or police. It is intended to be an added help resource in situations where a contact may be nearby and more quickly able to respond.
What's New in Version 1.01
- HK$ 15.00
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 17 April 2012
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jedi Master Pty Ltd
- © Copyright 2012 by Emergency Help iPhone App
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).