Printing your favorite social media photos has never been easier. Connect your social media accounts to HP Sprocket App and instantly turn any of those photos into colorful prints. Customize your photos before you print with the HP Sprocket App. Text, borders, emojis, and more add a pop of personality for snapshots and stickers that are totally and uniquely you. This app paired with the HP Sprocket printer enables you print wherever you go. It easily fits into any bag, so you can create 2x3-inch stickable snapshots whenever the moment strikes.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Photo editor problem
I have just updated to version 2.55.0 that released yesterday, yet the automatically darkens problem when editing photo still not fix, please fix the bug ASAP. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Update: Hi Kelvin, you are correct; the fix is in the next update which should be released
in iTunes later this week. Thank you for your patience! _________ Original: Hello Kelvin, our team is resolving this bug as I type! Be sure to update your app as soon as the new release is available.
The printing quality is horrible
It is yellowish and mono tone and showing some horizontal strips on photo
Developer Response ,
Hi JJpen, sorry for the delay in response. We are sorry that you have been experiencing poor print quality (PQ) with your sprocket. There are several things you can do to improve the PQ:
1. Disable Embedded Experiences if you are not using this feature. To do so, go into the sprocket menu, (3 bars in upper left-hand corner of the app), tap on "sprocket", tap on "App Settings" and then tap on the button next to "Embedded Experiences" if it is enabled.
2. Always use the Blue Smartsheet that comes with each paper pack. It will pass through the HP Sprocket Photo Printer automatically before the first print job. It cleans and calibrates the printer for that specific paper pack. Discard the Samartsheet after you have printed all ten sheets in that pack. Sometimes running the sheet through the printer 3-4 times can help.
3. We have released many bug fixes AND some really fun new stickers and frames since you purchased your sprocket. Please be sure to always use the latest app version and update the printer firmware when available.
4. When you open a photo in the app preview mode, tap on "Edit" and then tap the Wand to apply the Photofix feature.
You can view additional PQ tips on this support document: https://support.hp.com/hk-en/document/c05660842.
Since it is impossible to put an entire photo lab into a device the size of a sprocket, please understand that there will be some print differences. We hope the above tips improve your prints. Please let us know - as we want you to enjoy your sprocket!! :-)
- HP Inc.
- 290.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.