By Tessel Systems AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HyperDoc Touch is a client application that can be used with HyperDoc Online server (requires internet connection). Most typical use for HyperDoc include managing of real estate documents and drawings (floor plans).
HyperDoc Touch gives you the opportunity to access your repository using mobile devices, where you can:
- browse objects like buildings, floors, spaces
- view object properties
- view a list of documents and document properties
- view supported documents (zoom, pan)
- download all files and open them in a specific application on the device
- get selected document view as PDF
- apply graphical presentations with legend (e.g.. free/rented/reserved)
For all functions to work, HyperDoc Server 4.98+ is required.
What's New in Version 2.4
Bug fixes for PDF download.