iCollect Movies Pro
By Runner Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Follow us on Twitter @hookedinmotion ***
Also be sure to check out these apps:
iCollect Video Games
iCollect Comic Books
iCollect Movies HD for the iPad
Movies on the Mac App Store
The ultimate movie collectors application: iCollect Movies.
Works with all iPhones, iPods, and iPads, with or without a camera.
Catalog every movie you own. Search right on your iPod/iPhone by actor, genre, format, and more to find the exact movie you want to watch at any time, without needing to sift through your physical collection or browse on a computer.
Here is a quick rundown of what iCollect Movies can do:
- NEW! We've teamed up with Swap.com to allow your collection to sync with their system, so you can now trade your movies with thousands of other Swap.com users. (USA only for now)
- Completely revamped Wishlist section (cover art, format, database search, etc)
- Realtime Sync feature allows your collection to be current across ALL devices (in-app purchase)
- Users can update and correct all data on our servers, including cover art
- Users can vote on correct data to be locked down on our servers
- Users can select multiple formats for one item (e.g. Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy)
- Title with Year association
- NEW! Season field when TV is selected for Type
- Sync your collection with http://www.icollectmedia.com/ and share with family and friends.
- Storage Location and Custom fields
- Scan in your movies via UPC using the built-in camera (requires iOS 4).
- Manually type in the UPC.
- Manual entry with no barcode.
- Spiders Google and our own servers for a cover and information about a title.
- If no information is present, take your own picture and type in the details and add it to our server for others to use.
- Use a picture from anywhere on the web for your covers.
- Use a picture from your Photo Library.
- IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes links
- Add it to your library. Sort by Blu-ray, DVD, or customize your filter bar right from the main screen.
- Tab badges allow you to quickly see how many movies you own.
- Sift quickly through your catalog using the index.
- Library view.
- Shake for random movie.
- Sort without The and A option.
- Loan your movies out and keep track of who has what using your contacts list or custom entry.
- See movies you've never watched or watched a long time ago using the "Last Watched" feature.
- Entry for purchased value and date.
- Options for Actors, Directors, Regions, Audio, Subtitles, and more!
- Customs which information is displayed in your movie cells.
- Add a movie to a wishlist if you know you want to buy it in the future.
- Email out your wishlists to family and friends for holidays and birthdays.
- Already ordered a movie but don't have it yet? Add it as a preorder. Add the release date as well.
- Incredible search capabilities. Browse through your library in a whole new way. Want to see all movies you have that star Steve Martin? Easy. Want to see all of your Japanese movies only? Easy.
- Video tutorial for help.
- A LOT more!
We look forward to your feedback.
What's New in Version 5.3
- Minor bug fixes
lacks support for Asian releases
if your collection has more than a handful of Asian films, then I wouldn't bother buying this app. most of the Hong Kong releases I've scanned are not found and need to be entered manually. i don't just mean Hong Kong films, but all films. the makers should put in a line in the description that says that. certainly NOT the ultimate movie collectors application. what a joke.
- HK$ 23.00
- Category: Catalogues
- Updated: 01 June 2012
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Elizabeth Allen
- © Hooked In Motion 2009-2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Realtime SyncHK$ 38.00