Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
This update fixes a crash on iOS 9.2.1 and earlier. Yesterday's update was more interesting:
- watchOS 2: You can now add Deliveries to your watch face. The app is also much faster, and keeps the latest info about your deliveries directly on your Apple Watch. The watch app now requires watchOS 2.2 or later.
- Redesigned clipboard detection: we know many of you thought the previous change was a step back. This new design is as obvious and easy to use as the original alert, but faster to dismiss when it’s incorrect.
- Smarter guesses: In many cases you’ll now get better shipping company suggestions when you paste in a tracking number or URL. In particular, EMS numbers will now show additional options where you may be able to track your shipment. You should also see fewer incorrect guesses.
- Defaults: When the app is installed for the first time, it now selects some default favorite services based on your region.
- Troubleshooting: Deliveries with a “Not Found” error now include a button to show some troubleshooting tips.
- Improved mapping to more accurately display the route your package has taken as well as its current location.
- Improvements for Amazon sign in. You may need to sign in again—once on each device—after the update.
- Improved date display for Amazon.
- La Poste France no longer specifies that it is only for letters.
- Updated for changes to PostNord.
- When you add a delivery with the “Add to Deliveries” extension, your email or zip is immediately remembered for next time.
- Changed the way tracking numbers are displayed in the “Add to Clipboard” section. This should make it more clear that they are intentionally obscured, and allows you to see their length.
- Deliveries files now include complete details, so you can AirDrop or import an archived delivery without losing any information.
- Emoji in item names are no longer cut off, and other text display improvements.
- Fixed a bug where failed location lookups did not give you the option to set the location manually.
- When you delete a delivery, the warning now includes the name of the delivery you’re deleting, to make it more clear.
- The button to sign in or enter your password now has a lock icon to differentiate it from other errors.
- Improvements for background refresh.
- Fixed a bug where the “Open the app to resume background updates” message might appear when it shouldn’t.
- The alert icon when the widget is out of date is now nicer looking and more accurate.
- Fixed a bug where archived items that were saved with a different language would not sync in.
- Improved “Delivery Date” sorting when you have many items arriving on the same day with sequential item names.
- There’s now a maximum font size. Previously with some “Larger Accessibility Sizes”, text was so big it would get cut off.
- Improved reliability when updating from an older version of the app.
- Updated 1Password support.
- Some other minor improvements to cut down on crashes and make things faster.
Customers Also Bought
- HK$ 38.00
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 23 June 2016
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Developer: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2016 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.