Money Tracker: All-in-one companion to plan budget and track expenses.
- User-friendly interfaces for expense and income tracking anytime, anywhere.
- Give you an overview of the recurring expenses and income to help you manage money.
- Set budget and review gaps for planned and actual expenses in diagrams to help realise your saving goals.
- Allow customisation to set budget by categories and understand money habits.
- Passcode setting for privacy protection.
- Record backup.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than other apps but can be improved
This money tracker app is good in a sense that it allows u to input recurring expenses/ income so you don’t need to keep imputing everyday. However it’d be better if (1) there’s a function to compare budgeted expense and actual expense by categories and (2) to allow savings to be carried forward to the following month (e.g. if shopping expense is budgeted at $200 and only $50 is used this month, $150 should be allowed to carry forward to the next month and so on)...probably set an enabling button in the settings for people who want to use this function.
Descent app but still rooms for improvement
In general a good app, UI not very intuitive, take some time to figure out how to use.
Should add capability to export data records to csv format for analysis using other software, eg Excel.
Upgraded to iOS 12.1, cannot setup password and prompt user out of app whenever setting is selected
- INVESTOR EDUCATION CENTRE
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright ©2017 Investor Education Centre. All right reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.